• Lecture about Macedonian traditional food, ingredients and the customs related to the holidays that Macedonians celebrate as well as presentation of Macedonian traditional specialties (zelnik, ajvar, sarma, tavce-gravce, etc), traditional desserts, decorations and serving.
• Tasting of traditional dishes and specialties
• Gourmet cooking class and cooking competition
• Dinner accompanied with Macedonian traditional folklore music
• Announcing Best Dish Winner and awarding participants
Adriana Alacki, author of the best Macedonian Traditional Cookbook and the culinary TV show “The Taste of the Tradition”;
• Visiting Macedonian megalithic observatory “Kokino”
• Walking tour and sightseeing in Bitola
•Macedonian traditional music - Lecture about Macedonian music, rhythms, melodies, presentation of variety of Macedonian traditional instruments like kaval (end-blown flute) , gajda (bagpipe), tambura (long-necked fretted lute), tapan (drum)
• Workshop - learning Macedonian songs, rhythms and lyrics (each participant takes part and plays an instrument or sings)
• Mini concert performance by the musicians (part of Dragan Dautovski Quartet)
• Ethno party
Ratko Dautovski and Bajsa Arifovska –exceptional multi-instrumentalists, members of Dragan Dautovski Quartet, internationally acknowledged;
• Presentation of Macedonian filigree and filigree making (The participants are going to see an exhibition of original pieces of jewelry created using the traditional filigree technique, have a conversation with the artist at her atelier and to see on the spot how the filigree is made and are going to take part in the process of creation)
• Exhibition of Macedonian traditional clothes
• Macedonian Traditional Dance Workshop (All the participantsare going to learn the steps of certain Macedonian dance, be taught a choreography and are going to have a mini concert together with traditional clothes and jewelry, video recorded and photographed)
• Concert of OTEX ensemble
• Formal presentation of certificates for all the participants
Marta Pejoska - traditional filigree artist and architect;
OTEX ensemble - one of the most internationally recognized folk dance ensembles from Macedonia;
• Walking tour and sightseeing in Ohrid
• Visiting Church "St. John of Kaneo"
• Boat tour on Ohrid Lake and visiting Monastery "St. Naum"